Pole signs are used to advertise beside a road or on a business park to direct customers. They are best utilised when placed close to a road or junction, where customer traffic can easily read them.
When deciding what message to convey on this type of sign, the speed at which vehicles drive by is an important factor. If the sign tries to say too much, driver's may not have time to read it. In certain instances, less is more.
f you need a new sign programme for wayfinding or are simply looking to refurbish your existing sign hardware, you could consider using traditional outdoor panel and pole systems.
Manufactured from aluminium and steel thay are hardwearing, attractive and straightforward to install and maintain.
We've been producing aluminium panel and pole systems for well over a decade so you can call upon a wealth of experience from our team of experts.
We offer UK wide surveys within a few days of receiving your enquiry along with help and advice on things like design, file formats, file sizes, printing, fabrication and UK wide installations using our own experienced teams.
We can generally provide headline costs within 30 minutes of receiving your initial enquiry, so establishing budget considerations is no trouble.
Here's our Panel and Pole checklist:
- UK wide survey service including scaled drawings.
- Help with original design or we work alongside your existing design team.
- In house printing, fabrication and finishing at our 32,000 sq.ft. Factory in Manchester.
- UK wide installation using our own transport and our experienced and qualified fitting teams.
- Liaison with site managers and health and safety personnel along with provision of all method statements, risk assessments and access equipment where required.